Everyone one has their own favorite BBQ recipes that they make. Of course you know the beer in the chicken butt. Do you prefer to grill or smoke the chicken? I choose to smoke the meat, it seems like it is more moist and juicy that way. There are so many sides to make with it. Labor day is pretty much the last summer holiday of the year. You have to make it worth your while and BBQ before the snow falls. To bad though everyone can't get the day off to enjoy a great cookout meant for people who work.
Beer in the Butt Chicken - Labor Day Recipe
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 can of beer
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic minced
- Make sure the chicken is washed trimmed
- Preheat the smoker to 375
- If your of legal drinking age, drink half the beer and only half
- Open the top of the beer with a can opener all the way around
- Add ingredients into the can stir it up then place in chicken right side up
- Smoke chicken for 4 hours or until dark tan
This recipe turns out so delicious when made using a smoker. View our best electric smoker reviews and see which is best.
Very simple grilled potato recipe that you can add to your labor day BBQ.
A great addition to any BBQ and kids love this salad. I like to use noodles instead of the traditional salad.
There are my favorite Labor day weekend BBQ recipes. Try them out if you'd like. Grilling and relaxing is really what Labor day is all about. So just sit back enjoy the weekend if you can and have a great day.