Welcome, I'm Zack Normandin and I have a homemade recipe that I'll be sharing with you today. This recipe has been used in my family for a few years now, and it never disappoints. I don't think many people know about this recipe and how good the chicken comes out, so I'll be sharing everything including the ingredients and directions below for our Normandin style spicy BBQ chicken recipe.
Normandin Style Spicy BBQ Chicken
- 1 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp any kind of BBQ Sauce
- any amount of Tabasco Habanero sauce (or a lighter hot sauce if this is too hot)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Adobo seasoning
- 1/4 cup flavored bread crumbs (or regular bread crumbs)
- side dishes of choice (mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, etc.)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees
- Take chicken breast and place it on a non-stick dish.
- Pour BBQ sauce on chicken and spread it all over the top of the breast with a butter knife.
- Take Habanero sauce and pour over chicken until satisfied.
- Take Adobo Seasoning and gently shake until all parts of the chicken are covered. Don't put too much in one spot.
- Take bread crumbs, crush them(if not crushed already), and spread over chicken.
- Take minced garlic and spread to random parts of the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 1 Hour and 30 minutes.
- After it is done, serve hot with any side dishes of choice.
I've cooked some of the best food in an electric smoker. For a comprehensive review and ideas check out the best electric smoker reviews.
This recipe is always used in my family for dinner. It is definitely spicy, so it is only for people who like spicy foods. I hope you enjoy this meal as much as me and my family do!